Zoggs Centre Line Snorkel (Black) – is a handy swim training aid that allows you to focus on perfecting your stroke without the need to turn your head to breathe. Using a swim snorkel enables you to concentrate on your body position in the water as you don't have to turn your head to breathe. You will be able to align your head and spine and hold the lower part of your body higher in the water. By not having to look away to breathe, you are able to watch your hand position as it enters the water and correct if necessary. The adjustable head bracket is designed to not interfere with your goggles, providing a secure fit and a reinforced split yoke strap for comfort. The snorkel comes with a nose clip and angled Vylux mouthpiece for superb comfort and encouraging a focus on stroke rather than turning for the next breath.
– Improves body position in the water
– Encourages focus on stroke technique
– Hydro-dynamically designed Vylux and Phthalate free snorkel tube
– Adjustable rubber head bracket for secure fit
– Reinforced split yoke strap
– Soft medical grade silicone mouthpiece and one-way purge valve for clear and easy breathing
– Nose clip included