FELCO 160L – One-hand pruning shear | Model for large hands
These larger size Felco 160L pruning shears are the ideal choice if you are the proud owner of large hands and require a reliable tool to do all those general pruning jobs in your garden without a heavy-duty specification.
High-strength, exceptionally lightweight composite fibreglass handles and a simple yet very stable blade adjustment system, combine with ergonomic hand and wrist protection to make them a joy to use.
We could highlight the efficient sap groove, the enviable dexterity they allow and the hardened steel blades, but as you finally become the equally proud owner of a tool that specifically suits your personal physical and pruning requirements, you will probably want to just get on with the job.
– Designed for right-handed pruning
– Bypass pruning shears / secateurs
– Best-suited for larger hands
– Handles in fiberglass composite and are recyclable
– Blade and counter blade constructed of hardened steel
– Blade with wire cutting notch
– Counter blade with sap groove
– Bolt and nut for adjusting cutting head
– Phthalate-free non-slip handle coating
– Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
– Cutting diameter: 25mm / 0.98 inch
– Weight: 190g / 0.42lb
– Length: 220mm / 8.7in
– Suitable for: Large sized hands