FELCO 16 – One-hand pruning shear | High performance | Ergonomic | Compact | For left-handers
Are you left-handed? Do you ever have the feeling that, even though you can easily appreciate the exceptional features common to Felco pruning shears, that despite this, some of the larger tools are not quite the right fit for you? Don’t worry, we’re not about to tell you this is your lucky day. Luck isn’t involved.
The Felco 16 is a result of years of design excellence, rugged construction and a willingness to go the extra distance to satisfy our users. We do, however, trust that you will be delighted that you have finally discovered the ideal pruning tool for you.
The Felco 16 has the trademark Felco features that set the standard: durability, a compact and ergonomic design, high performance cutting quality, extreme comfort in use – all embodied in an efficient all-round pruning tool that is flexible enough to never let you down. Is that a smile of relief we can see?
– Made specifically for those left-handed
– Lightweight, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium alloy
– Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel
– Cutting blade with wire cutting notch
– Anvil with sap groove
– Toothed centre nut mechanism easily aligns the blades for a clean, precise cut
– Rubber cushion shock absorbers protects the wrists
– Lifetime guarantee, all parts can be replaced
– Cutting diameter: 20mm / 0.7 inch
– Weight: 210g / 0.46lb
– Length: 195mm / 7.7in
– Suitable for: Medium sized hand